pink blog

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Bar Insert

My husband and I had a custom bar built a few years back.  When were designing and changing designs my husband, from word one, wanted to incorporate the hanging of a couple jerseys on the front of the bar.  

There were a couple attempts and securing the jerseys, but nothing was working the way we had envisioned. 

I had the big idea - original too -search google or Pinterest.  Some days my most valuable attribute is being cute.  

A search ensues and i came up with the idea of using a piece of wood 1" x 2" that was a piece of scrap just laying around.  Lucky me, there was even 2 pieces that would do the trick for both jerseys.  

This is how my sweet husband secured the wood to the frame too.  



Finished!  I love it.  The jerseys are just hanging on the wood.  Nothing secured, pinned or glued.  If we want to change out the jerseys it's as easy as pie.  

I love having one more project completed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment